FuturisticDragoonFuturisticDragoon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Red Line The Red Line

Great job!

Wow. I loved it. Real awsome. Make another!

HeRetiK responds:

Well if I ever happen to make a successful thread like "The Red Line" again I maybe will ;)

Game Karma Game Karma

Not bad..

I liked it. Just smooth out pretty much everything and you'll be good to go. What I mean is time the sounds correctly with the actions, and smooth out the animations and it'll be much better. Nice job.

Black vs white 2 Finished Black vs white 2 Finished

Great job!

I really enjoyed it. First new portal entry i've seen in 2 hours that I really enjoyed. When do you plan for a third one to come to NGs?

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Nice work!

I loved the gravity and how you would grow if you destroyed planets.

Lemme give everyone a hint... if your getting sucked into a near by large planet, use it's gravity to launch yourself around it so you gain some momentum to get out of the pull.. Just to let you know, I only played level 1 so far :P

MP Quest in Ibirité MP Quest in Ibirité

Heh

I can see you worked pretty hard on this. But the rooster that I fought killed me in one hit. Just put a bit more work into it.

Megaman X Sigmas isl. p1 Megaman X Sigmas isl. p1

Pretty Good!

I liked it. But one thing you need to work on is the scenery. It seemed very quickly made. I gave sound a 2 cause if you die the battle music doesn't stop, which makes 2 songs loop onto each other. Other than that, I liked it.

Tri-State Area Tri-State Area

Good

Yeah. This is my first time on the audio portal. Forgot that there is more to newgrounds than Flash XD. Yeah, about your song... It was cool! It kinnda got stuck in my head. I found it more electronic, but electronic is cool. Keep up the good work.

Southwest-Statistic responds:

I aggree. I also feel like it's more Electronic then it is Punk. Don't know why I put it in Punk 6 months ago.

You know, it's pretty crazy that I'm in the 2 spot on the All-Time Punk Chart now! That's so crazy/awesome.

June 28th is my birthday by the way. I'm 19 today as of 9:47 PM! Woooo hoooo!