FuturisticDragoonFuturisticDragoon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Nice work!

I loved the gravity and how you would grow if you destroyed planets.

Lemme give everyone a hint... if your getting sucked into a near by large planet, use it's gravity to launch yourself around it so you gain some momentum to get out of the pull.. Just to let you know, I only played level 1 so far :P

MP Quest in Ibirité MP Quest in Ibirité

Heh

I can see you worked pretty hard on this. But the rooster that I fought killed me in one hit. Just put a bit more work into it.

Megaman X Sigmas isl. p1 Megaman X Sigmas isl. p1

Pretty Good!

I liked it. But one thing you need to work on is the scenery. It seemed very quickly made. I gave sound a 2 cause if you die the battle music doesn't stop, which makes 2 songs loop onto each other. Other than that, I liked it.

Snake Maze Snake Maze

It was okay...

But it felt alot more like a game you'd play on a cell phone to be quite honest. Put a bit more work into it and some sound and it'll be a real cool game.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

This game..

is truley awsome. It's so cool cause its SOOOO out of place.. Make more of these... BUT WITH MEGA MAN INSTEAD!

Ultimate Battle Version 1 Ultimate Battle Version 1

Good buuut...

It also sucked. heh. Only cause there is no real story line. lol. Good rpg fight sequence though.

Shape Guess Game Shape Guess Game

Good

wasnt amazing graphics but it was fun.. heh heh.

Zelda (ZLSGV) Scene Creat Zelda (ZLSGV) Scene Creat

Great !

I love those scene creation things. Its like making your own story.

the classroom the classroom

Hmm... Nice

Was this influenced by Metal Gear Solids VR missions? XD... cause thats what it reminds me of...

Race Track Builder Race Track Builder

Unique

A game. A puzzle. Its unique. Havent seen anything quite like it. Well.. make another one. heh.