FuturisticDragoonFuturisticDragoon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Red Line The Red Line

Great job!

Wow. I loved it. Real awsome. Make another!

HeRetiK responds:

Well if I ever happen to make a successful thread like "The Red Line" again I maybe will ;)

Game Karma Game Karma

Not bad..

I liked it. Just smooth out pretty much everything and you'll be good to go. What I mean is time the sounds correctly with the actions, and smooth out the animations and it'll be much better. Nice job.

Black vs white 2 Finished Black vs white 2 Finished

Great job!

I really enjoyed it. First new portal entry i've seen in 2 hours that I really enjoyed. When do you plan for a third one to come to NGs?

Pants Off Men Pants Off Men

It was okay.

I thought it was pretty funny, but the long build up tempted me to stop watching..

0019 responds:

Well at least I abruptly stopped it so it didn't drag on even more... Thanks for the review!

Keep on Running Keep on Running

Pretty Good

Was this inspired by the beginning animation of Sonic CD? Seems like it kinnda. Some animal running real fast jumping and dodging obsticals. Well, anyways.. maybe if you put the frame rate up a bit and make more frames to fit the song it'll seem alot more smooth and it'll look like he's running faster. Good job anyways though. I give you a 4.

WAR-HEART responds:

no it wasnt
4!!!!???

420 Now 420 Now

Hey..

It's not very funny to be honest man. Maybe more animation and better quality sound. Just seemed like some dude dancing around glad that he has pot. That made me grade it down too..

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Funny!

This flash made me smile. It was awsome!

Portrait of a Modern Man Portrait of a Modern Man

hah hah! nice one !

Thats some funny stuff.. I liked it. Its sooo true!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

This is GREAT.

This flash is awsome man. Yeah, I have no idea what The Beatles thought when writing that song but the song is great and this flash is really great! By the way, Im pretty sure I know what the meaning of American Pie is.

It's basically about how Buddy Holly and other rock stars died in a plane crash. "the day the music died". Im pretty sure Don McLean was also refering to that song by Buddy Holly "That'll Be The Day". Cause the lines in the songs match up. From American Pie, "This'll be the day that I die" and from the song That'll Be the Day, "That'll be the day when I die." So.... yeah.. im pretty sure the song American Pie was about all these things that happened the day the music died (when one of the most influential rock and roll singers died.

I really wish I could get a response but your probably busy with other stuff. Heh. Well, great movie and keep up the good work!

Crow(Sono Kutsuu)Trailer Crow(Sono Kutsuu)Trailer

Good.

I wanna see a full movie. Keep up the good work.